1 Package of Chow Mein noodles
3 Tbsp Vegetable oil
3-4 Boneless chicken breasts (Cooked)
1 Red onion
1 cup Bean spouts
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
4 Tbsp Black bean sauce
3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Cook chow mein noodles according to their instructions and set them aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan on medium heat.
- Add chopped onions and fry until transparent
- Add sesame oil, black bean sauce, soy sauce, and bean sprouts
- Cook on medium heat until thoroughly cooked
- Add chicken and saute for 5-6 minutes
- Remove from heat and add your chow mein noodles tossing them gently
- Serve and top with sesame seeds!
YOU DID IT!